6 Bedroom House For Sale
Newly Refurbished, six bedroom, four bathroom family house with garden annexe
• Deceptively large 6 double bedroom, 4½ bathroom family home
• Very large modern kitchen with utility room
• Garden annexe (ideal for homeworking or use as a gym/studio)
• Two reception rooms
• Large cellar
• Ideally positioned at the centre of a charming crescent
• Moments from Wood Green Underground Station and extensive local amenities
• Catchment of several outstanding schools
Ideally located at the top of St. Albans Crescent overlooking a delightful neighbourhood park, this newly refurbished six bedroom Victorian terrace is immaculately presented throughout and features a very large kitchen, two reception rooms, six bedrooms, four bathrooms, guest WC, and a good sized rear garden with brick built garden annexe perfect for a home office or use as a home gym.
Spanning over 2000 sq. ft. of living space, this period home has been professionally renovated throughout and fully extended to become a deceptively large and comfortable family home.
The property boasts views of the City and is just moments from Wood Green Underground Station Piccadilly (Zone 3), Shopping City and all local amenities, as well as being in the catchment area of several outstanding schools.
- ground floor ? two large receptions rooms, a newly fitted kitchen diner, utility room, guest WC and access to a spacious cellar;
- first floor ? four double bedrooms (two en-suite) and a family bathroom;
- second floor ? two double bedrooms and a second family bathroom.
Tenure: Please confirm with Paul Simon Residential whether this property is freehold or leasehold